Monday, March 19, 2007

Tattoos

Cason found a package of temporary tattoos that I had bought and stashed away. The boys had gotten tattoos at parties or friends houses, but I had never gotten any for them. So at 8 am this morning, I was allowing the boys to pick tattoos. Cason picked one of a sword and skull, and then picked one of a cobra for McKenna. Landon picked one of a skull and an ax, and then suggested I wear an anchor. So, the four of us went about our day today sporting tattoos. Landon's little soccer team was especially amused by McKenna's colorful snake. The boys were afraid to get the arms wet when showering tonight, for fear that the tattoos would wash off. They are already talking about showing their tattoos to all of their friends at preschool tomorrow. I just hope I remember to take mine off!

3 comments:

Anne said...

So I'm curious to know if you remembered to take your tattoo off!

It was good to see you again at the zoo...and your kids are adorable!

Happy Spring!

Shelley said...

Hey... I am so glad you are keeping up with the blogging now. It is such a great way to keep in touch. So... did you remember to take off your tatoo??? Kids get so excited about the littlest things :)

Shelley said...

Hey... You were doing so good at blogging.... Where have you gone? Miss hearing about you and the kiddos. Love ya!